It is the strangest thing to be sitting in the lobby of the hotel in Madrid where I was 1,5 years ago, the same hotel and the same problems with the same company (fly Aerolineas Argentinas!!! :)). I am staying in almost the same room I was at the last time and even the dinner was almost the same :) If we are lucky Aerolineas Argentinas will be so kind as to transport us to the destination in 4 hours. But with them you never know. As the Argentinean woman at the dinner said yesterday, Argentineas lie... a lot, so let's see.
Not that I am in a hurry or anything, I have all the time in the world. And quite honestly, yesterday when I was running with my 10 kg of handluggage (yes, my back and my shoulders do hurt) through the confusing mess of Madrid airport, being sent to three different directions by three different information workers I was actually totally sure that I will not go to the plane this night :) And when I finally found terminal 1 and the check in counter of AA and saw the grumpy faces of people, I knew it. The only thing I was hoping for at that point was that I didn't have to spend the night at the airport and that I would find a way to let my friends in Buenos Aires know that I will be late. But it seems that by entering the latin zone I have also entered into the tranquiiiiiiilo mode :) While most people here at the hotel are extremely angry for this delay, of course, some have to go to work and one guy has to go to his sister's wedding, I found it very hard not to laugh when they told me this morning we have to wait another two hours.
Besides the obvious - that they male part of the scenery looks much less "oooooohm-i-don't know" type and much more of "eeeeeeee, bella" I feel very comfy to be here. Last night at the dinner I was seated at the table with two Spanish, three Argentineans and one argentinean-italian-whatever and I already know half of the life stories of each of them :) (One of the Argentinean women has a son whose girlfriend is Estonian, eh :D ) I just had to think how different this table would be if there were 8 nordic people sitting there, chances are I wouldn't even know where they are from. I just loved it. Ok, i did feel a bit like a retard baby among them, because they were mainly speaking in Spanish and they just felt the need to ask me every five minutes "do u understand?" :D And funny enough, I did! :p
That is the first overview of the happenings.
Hasta luego :)
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)
3 kommentaari:
Musu, ja no sedaenam et sul ikka põnevust kohe reisi algul pakutakse - palun saada mulle oma uus telefoninumber. Helistaksin:)
Kullake, nii lahe lugeda, et vähemalt IGAV ei ole! Palun samas vaimus jätkata! Ja ikka ülevaadet tahaks ka... su tegemistest :) Kalli!
kaidi!!!
haha! you write funny :P
I hope your plane actually managed to get into the air..! enjoy your stay in argentina and keep us posted huh ;-)
Kalli kalli musi musi
hollandistan
nadine
Postita kommentaar